As Global Health students, we're inviting you to share photos of your practicum experience, whether local or global! Photos of your practicum are an important part of communicating what the Global Health program is about to future York students. The Faculty of Health may use your photos on websites and other marketing materials to help explain the Global Health program.
- 1st prize: $100 gift card for the York University bookstore
- 2nd prize: $50 gift card for the York University bookstore
- All other students who submit at least one photo will receive a $10 gift card for Starbucks
- Submit one or more photos that show you gaining hands-on experience in your practicum (eg. working in your practicum, applying the skills you've learned in your Global Health degree, or experiencing the country/location where your practicum is taking place)
- Photos should be jpeg format, at least 300DPI resolution and a large file size (maximum 8MB). Most photos taken on a smartphone or digital camera will meet the requirements.
- If the photo shows your workplace (eg. building, workstation, equipment): please ensure you have received permission from your supervisor at your host organization
- If other people are pictured in the photo: please ensure you have their permission by asking each person in the photo to sign the following consent form (only the top signature portion is required): Photographs and Video Consent Form (Short Form) [PDF]
- Please review the contest rules before submitting photos